MCC's Workforce Development division manages the MIBEST training grants, both federal and state funded initiatives.
Train for a career AND earn your high school equivalency at the same time.
- Commercial Truck Driving
- Healthcare Assistant/CNA
- Welding and Cutting Technology
- Computer Programming Technology
- Computer Networking Technology
- Business and Marketing Management Technology
- 3DCAD Engineering Technology
- Precision Manufacturing & Machining
- Electrical Technology
- Construction Trades
- Industrial Maintenance Technology
Who is eligible?
- Adults, age 17 and older, with no high school diploma
- Adults enrolled in the Adult Education program
- Mississippi residents
- Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) Level 3 Bronze or higher
- Complete up to 15 hours of college credit while working towards your high school equilvalency
- Earn national and industry recognized certificates
- Increase your employ ability
- Graduate in a shorter time frame