SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH EDUCATION
The MCC Foundation has been instrumental in supporting the MCC Tuition Guarantee program since 1996. The program, which guarantees tuition to attend MCC for up to 4 semesters, is available to qualifying students who graduate from a high school located in Lauderdale County. Tuition Guarantee is funded by private investment and institutional support and has invested more than 6 million dollars in 4,661 students to ensure that life changing higher education opportunities are available to the citizens in the community we serve.
TO GIVE TO THE
- Associate – $50-$124
- Patron – $125-$299
- Grand Patron – $300-$499
- Benefactor – $500-$699
- Grand Benefactor - $700-$999
- Partnership – $1,000-$1,999
- Sponsor's Circle – $2,000-$2,999
- 1ST – The MCC Foundation established the first ever Tuition Guarantee Program in Mississippi and one of the first programs in the nation.
- 135 –The MCC Foundation has established over 135 endowments.
- 200 – The MCC Foundation awards over 200 named-scholarships.
- TOP – The MCC Foundation has raised the most funds among community colleges in Mississippi.