Students seeking admission to MCC must submit the following documents (in one packet) to the MCC Office of International Admissions:
- An International Student Application,
- A copy of passport identification pages to help ensure accuracy of name and birth date,
- An Affidavit of Support form,
- A Statement of Finances form,
- A native-language transcript from secondary school(s) attended when not originating from an English-speaking country, accompanied by a high school certificate or diploma when applicable. Native-language transcripts, diplomas and certificates must be translated to English line by line.
- Official US college transcripts from all US college attended (if the student is or was previously enrolled at a US college or university),
- Proof of Health Insurance coverage (preferably sent from your insurer directly to our school but ONLY IF an I-20 is issued by our institution to the student),
- An official TOEFL-iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language-Internet Based Test) score report with a minimum total score of 61, when not originating from an English-speaking country. Visit: http://www.ets.org/toefl/ for more information about TOEFL testing and score reports. There is a cost associated with testing and,
- An official American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) score report. There is a cost associated with testing.
CLICK HERE to access the International Student Application for Admissions, Affidavit of Support and F-1 or M-1 International Student Statement of Finances forms. In order to expedite the admissions process, please direct (in one packet) your mail to:
Meridian Community College
910 Hwy 19 North
Meridian, MS 39307
Attn: Office of International Admissions