HOW TO REQUEST TO BE DROPPED FROM A CLASS
After the initial Drop/Add period of each term (usually the first week of classes, but this may vary), use the following procedure if you want to be dropped from one or more classes:
- Log into Eaglenet and click on the “Student Registration” tab.
- On the “Student Registration” page, click on the link “Registration Menu”, located on the far right of the page.
- This will open a new window that shows the main Registration menu. Click the third link in the menu: “Request to be Dropped From A Class”
- On the next screen, scroll to the bottom if needed and click the droplist to the right of the words “Requested Drop for Class”. Your courses should be listed. Click on the course you want to drop.
- Click the button “Update Drop Request”.
- An email will be sent to your instructor informing him/her of your request. You can contact him/her after a day or so to see if your request has been received. Once the request has been processed by your instructor, you will be dropped from the course.
- If you need to drop more than one course, you can repeat the above procedure for however many classes you need to drop.